Thursday, March 27, 2014

It has been a long time since I post a blog! I know, I'm just too busy to post here again. Maybe I'm lazy or I just don't have anything else to say?Haha not sure about that but here I'm back. =)

God is at work in your life. Whatever is happening in your life right now, whether bad or good, is linked to your destiny. Your circumstances are not a series of random uncoordinated events. God is orchestrating events and circumstances; moving people in and out of your life to prepare you and positioning you for your next higher assignment. Things might look bad. Your situation might seem impossible. But don't be anxious. God is not late. Trust God. He knows what He's doing. He will fulfill His purpose for your life in the best possible way. Only Believe!

All glory to the God that he fulfills my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment